The pharma caps are made of plastic materials and are integrated into a multi-functional cap. There are many product categories. According to the needs of pharmaceutical companies, there are mainly the following:
Classification of pharma caps
1) Tamper proof cap also known as anti-theft cover; anti-movement logo is also called anti-motion ring, safety ring. It is based on the common threaded cover, adding a circle of skirt around the bottom of the cover, and connecting with multiple points. When twisting the bottle cap, the corrugated teeth are fastened to the hoop on the lower end of the bottle mouth. When the bottle is reversed, the skirt lock ring is detached. For the first time, the bottled drug is first checked to see if the lid lock ring is intact. It can be judged whether the plastic bottle has been opened and whether the drug has been tampered with or stolen. The torque force that opens the cover to allow the skirt to fall off smoothly should be mild and modest.
2) The moisture-proof cover is a kind of packaging form that integrates the moisture-proof agent into the bottle cap, which can reduce the intrusion of moisture during use. Currently, the moisture-proof bottle is widely used.
3) Anti-sloshing caps, a form of pharmaceutical packaging that integrates the cushioning body into the base of the cap to prevent damage such as capsules from being shaken.
4) Booster cover, a form of packaging to increase the opening of the assist mechanism
5) Trademark cover Integrate the trademark with the bottle cap
6) Quantitative cover for integrated quantitative change
7) Sealing system, the integrated system is integrated so that the bottle itself must not be reused after one use